Message
hi folks, before asking Karen to check in with other online instructors who might be interested in joining in this summer, I wanted to check with you all - it looks like Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 11 a.m. is a good time for people. let me know what you think - and if that is okay with folks on this list who would like to get together during the summer, Karen can then circulate this to the larger list of online folks and see if there is anyone else who would like to join in -

so, if you have a strong. pref. re: day (Tues-Wed-Thurs) let me know. and 11 a.m. seemed to be the preferred time. Karen, is conf. room availability an issue for any of those days?

thanks everybody! we can start up again next week - I'll send out an email when we know more what's up (and when and where)!

Laura