Message
thanks everybody for your input about the meeting times! we'll have our first summer meeting on Wednesday, May 19, at 11 a.m. up in the 2nd floor Ellison Hall Conference Room as usual. unless somebody surfaces who has a schedule conflict with that time, we'll stick with Wednesdays at 11 a.m. for the summer (with people being in-town and out-of-town intermittently, no doubt).

I know Karen would like to plunge right into working on the revisions to the online Orientation, so that will definitely be on the agenda for our first meeting. we've also got the skeleton of the Online Resource Center to be working on:
http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/

it would be GREAT if people wanted to send me lists of questions/topics that they would like to cover during the summer.

I know you've all heard me rave about Blogger.com, and I'll be glad to do a hands-on Blogger workshop this summer, since there was a MAJOR new release of Blogger just this weekened with some awesome new features:
http://blogger.com/start

I'm also available to do other hands-on workshops this summer, if there are specific software applications that are of general interest which are not covered by Beth McCoy's workshops or the available courses from IT. let me know what your thoughts are about that.

I'll be out of town for a few days and checking email only intermittently, but I'll be sure to get back to you next week. thanks to everybody for your help in figuring out a day/time for this - I really appreciate it!

Laura