E-K., your AEJMAC membership chair back in the loop now with my cohort Meta...I look forward to seeing you all in a couple of months...Remember to take advantange of the convention early registration prices which will expire soon.

Know Justice, Know Peace,
E-K. Daufin
For Your $5,000 Tax Refund go to: www.sohotaxes.net/daufin
Physical & Emotional Wellness:  www.mylegacyforlife.net/thedaufin
Workshops, Poetry and All That Jazz: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/

PUB: new works photography awards
==============================

New Works     LINE EXTENDED TO July 5, 2004

New Works Photography Awards is an annual program open to American
photographers of African, Asian, Latino/a, Native American
and Pacific Islander heritage. The goal is to create or complete an in-depth
photographic series which explores themes emanating from
personal experiences. Four photographers are selected from a national call
for entries to receive an honorarium of $400, photographic
supplies (varies according to funding year), technical assistance and a
culminating group exhibition in the New York area. No fee. Guidelines
are downloadable at www.enfoco.org, or send an SASE to: En Foco, Inc., attn:
New Works 2004, 32 East Kingsbridge Road, Bronx, NY