From: CASOnline [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura
Gibbs
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OU...Online] Librarians' Index to the Internet

probably some of you are familiar with the great website maintained by
lii.org: Librarians' Index to the Internet
<http://lii.org/search?basic_search=1> . well, they are also a perfect
example of a group that is great to SUBSCRIBE to: lots of intriguing new
resources to check out every week if a title catches your eye!

here is the webpage that shows what is new this week:
http://lii.org/search/ntw

they will send it to you as an email subscription
<http://lii.org/search/file/mailinglist>

but they are also preaching the gospel of RSS
<http://lii.org/search/file/liirss> !

Subscribe with Bloglines
<http://www.bloglines.com/sub/http://lii.org/ntw.rss>
they are recommending Bloglines.com too: I feel so affirmed! :-)

--
Posted by Laura Gibbs to OU...Online
<http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/blog/blogger.html>  at 6/4/2004 11:49:12 AM