From: CASOnline [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Gibbs, Laura K.
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 7:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: sample writing assignment from Larry Wieder

hi everybody, here is an assignment and supporting materials that Larry has adapted from his classroom course for use in teaching online (Word files attached).
please feel free to circulate copies of assignments to the list - anyone who is a member of the list can send email to the list (and if you have any trouble with that, just let me know) -
thanks!
Laura