Message
hi folks, just a reminder that we'll be meeting in Ellison conference room at 11 on Wednesday per usual to talk about WRITING ASSIGNMENTS.

June and Larry have circulated some materials already (thanks to both of you!), and I'm circulating here a document that I'll bring copies of - it's an overview of the writing assignments for my online Myth-Folklore class.

also, if we have time tomorrow I'd sure like to put together a group list (as specific as possible) of writing support materials that people would like to see in the Online Learning Resource Center for this coming Fall semester.

important announcement: NO MEETING NEXT WEEK - JUNE 16.

we can pick up again on June 23 and June 30, prior to the July 4th weekend which will no doubt be an occasion for mass emigration.

so, think about what topics you would like to cover in those two meetings, June 23 and June 30 - and I'll see you Wednesday,

Laura