Howdy, all!

It's just too durn quiet on this list.  We need something to stir things up.  We need  something that'll get the creative juices a-flowing, get those little gray cells a-cogitating, get those... okay, you get the picture.

I know!  We need a Complete the Egregious Pun Contest!

My brother recently sent me a list of 10 extended word-play jokes, entitled "Puns for Intellectuals".  What I'm going to do is offer them to you, one at a time, without their punch lines.  Then we'll see whose brains are just twisted enough to complete the puns correctly in the shortest amount of time.

Each partial pun will arrive by separate post.  All you have to do is click "reply all", and offer your best guess as to the punch line.  The closest entry with the earliest date/time stamp here at my computer will be declared winner!  And I'll immediately fire off the next one!

 Fun, eh?

What do you win, you ask?  Nothing less than the incredulous adulation of your fellow Anonymous Writers, that's what!  Who could ask for anything more?

Well, get ready then, because the next message will start the fun!

Scribite!
kent graham