hi everybody, I think you all know already that Karen and I will be
making a presentation at the MERLOT conference next week:
http://conference.merlot.org/conference/2004/program.php

since this presentation contains a good overview of the College
Orientation, and a detailed list of the orientation activities that I
use in my own courses, I thought it might be useful for folks here at OU
to look at as well. you can find a detailed version of the material we
want to cover here:

http://casweb.ou.edu/olr/merlot/merlot.htm

Karen and I have gotten so many great ideas from you guys this year - so
a lot of the materials included here are very much thanks to your input
and requests.

thanks everybody, wish us luck -

Laura