Hello everyone,

I hope the semester is going well for you so far. Now that we’ve gotten through most of the online orientation business and the first week or so of school, I’d like to set up a meeting time for this semester for the online course discussion group.

In spring, we met later in the day (3:30 I think), and in the summer we met late morning. I think that logistically, later in the day or around the noon hour might work best, particularly for those who are coming in from off-campus and looking for parking. We could do brown-bag lunches if you’d like.

When you get a chance, would you please let me know times during the week when you absolutely cannot meet? I’ll look for common times and then let the group know. I’d like to begin meeting next week if possible, so please respond by this Thursday, noon.

Possible agenda items (so far) (we’ll use the first meeting to set agendas for future meetings):

For those of you who are not on the CASONLINE listserv, you can subscribe if you’d like (or unsubscribe if you are on the list and prefer not to receive messages) on the following website:

            http://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=casonline-l&A=1

If you are on more than one of my lists, please forgive duplicate emails. I look forward to seeing you and continuing the interesting discussions we’ve had about online teaching and learning. Thanks.

Karen Cozart

Coordinator, Distance Learning Programs

College of Arts & Sciences

University of Oklahoma