Everyone in my mentoring class—

Good morning!  As you can see, we are on the air with this listserv—thanks to our webmaster Mr. Robert Kelly.  Please feel free to contact me and each other through this source (or directly to my e-mail if you don’t want to share the communication).  If you want to use this listserv as a message board, I think it will work.

Don’t forget about the talk by Dean Carney on 16 Sept at 12noon at my office.  Also, please keep checking the schedule I gave you so that you don’t miss any “contact” days for e-mailing me.

With warm regards, RC

Robert Con Davis-Undiano
Executive Director, World Literature Today
Neustadt Professor
University of Oklahoma
630 Parrington Oval, Suite 110
Norman, OK 73019