Everyone in my mentoring class-

Good morning!  As you can see, we are on the air with this
listserv-thanks to our webmaster Mr. Robert Kelly.  Please feel free to
contact me and each other through this source (or directly to my e-mail
if you don't want to share the communication).  If you want to use this
listserv as a message board, I think it will work.

Don't forget about the talk by Dean Carney on 16 Sept at 12noon at my
office.  Also, please keep checking the schedule I gave you so that you
don't miss any "contact" days for e-mailing me.

With warm regards, RC

Robert Con Davis-Undiano
Executive Director, World Literature Today
Neustadt Professor
University of Oklahoma
630 Parrington Oval, Suite 110
Norman, OK 73019