From: This listserv will be used to facilitate communication among alternative media academics [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rodriguez, Clemencia
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 6:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: OM V in India

From: Rodriguez, Clemencia
Sent: Mon 9/27/2004 8:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

From: OURMedia/NuestrosMedios IV Conference List on behalf of T W
Sent: Mon 9/27/2004 7:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OM V in India

hi ellie, all
we are going to sarai in november
http://www.sarai.net/
there is also a new space being opened in bangalore
we are about to start a collaboration between india and brazil

I'll wait for your proposal so that I can send it to them as I am sure
they will want to be involved

just one more thing: I really wanted to know how can we further
reflect on the last conference. it seems that we are jumping at a
next stage without really thinking over the last one. I think
somebody suggested that the polymedia group reassembled
through the list... but I was never from the polymedia list, only
this one, and I am afraid that if we continue the discussion separately
the process will be always *obscure*.

my suggestion will be that we set a group to work and a site
maybe the wiki or the future one with concrete reflections regarding
format, local knowledge, post-network strategies, latin-american issues and so on.
this work is really relevant for places that need to build up
their network capacities..

x thanks, obrigada, gracias, namaste