Hello All,

I’m still wrestling with the new ListServ, but I think I have this figured out.

There are two ways you can email all of us.

The easiest way is to email us directly at [log in to unmask] but you can also email us from OU’s List website.

      http://lists.ou.edu/archives/owp.html

And then clickon “Post to the list.”

You will notice that the last option you have says “September  2004.” Clicking there will take you to an archive of all ListServ email, just in case you missed something or deleted a message from your own email.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

Later,
Sandra Effinger
Technology Liaison