First of all, we have a member meeting TONIGHT, Tuesday, at 7:30 in the OMU Crimson Room.

Second, MAJOR CHANGE TO TRICK-OR-CHANGE: instead of doing it Sunday, Oct. 31, we are going to do it instead on Saturday, Oct. 30, which is the official City of Norman-sanctioned day, from 5-7.  (So as to be after the game and before the parties.)  We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Also, there was a Trick-or-Change info meeting scheduled for Wednesday night, but we decided to cancel that and give you info at a) the member meeting tomorrow night, or b) via email.  Also, if you still need to sign up for T-or-C, you can do it a) at the member meeting, b) via email, or c) at our table in the Union Wednesday (11-3 or so).

So, come to the meeting, and come to Trick-or-Change, if you can. That's all.

-OUHFH