I will try to keep it short and sweet.

1.  Our next meeting is this Tuesday, Oct. 12, at 7:30pm.  We will be meeting in the Union Food Court.

2.  This meeting will serve as a place for you to pay for a couple things.  First, we are having our Habitat Fun Social Glow Bowling Night Thursday, Oct. 21.  The cost is $6 per person, which covers 2 hours of glow bowling and shoes.  I know, it's amazing.  We ask that you please pay in cash for this; it will make our lives easier.

3.  Second, we will also be taking OU Habitat T-shirt orders.  The shirts will only be $8, and they look pretty cool.  If we're on the ball, we'll have a design to show you at the meeting.  You MUST pre-pay to receive a T-shirt.  We will only order for people who pay.  For the T-shirt orders, cash or check is okay.

4.  Our next fundraiser is Trick-or-Change, Oct. 31.  For more details, come to the meeting or, if you can't make it, email [log in to unmask]  We will ask you to sign up for this in groups, much like Shack-a-Thon, so be thinking about putting together a group if you're interested.

That's all!

Clint Givens
Secretary