For those who don't know, the annual site profile is a huge undertaking and is how we qualify for funding every year from the National Writing Project.  An accurate and enthusiastic accounting are imperative to our continued financial viability as an organization.  I know that Janis is working her butt off on this.  I can almost hear her protest: "But it's my job!".  Yes, yes, yes.  And I want her to know in these final, frantic, fatigue-filled days where her eyes cross and the room swims with statistical data, that I think she's doing a great job of it.

You go, Janis!

Mindie Dieu

We find comfort among those who agree with us, growth among those who don't. - Frank A. Clark
Without data, you're just someone else with an opinion. - Lord Kelvin