Greetings all,

Last week, we toured the new digital media lab located in Ellison Hall.
There are some great tools available now-contact Beth McCoy (325-0862)
or email [log in to unmask] to learn more.

Reminder of this week's meeting, Thursday (11/4), 3:30 PM, Ellison Hall
220. Topic is Faculty Training-what's available online, what we need,
what we can develop---please bring your suggestions.

Thursday, November 11, Laura Gibbs will demonstrate flash card
development

Thursday, November 18, Suzette Dyer (OU's Office of Disability Services)
will talk to us about disabled students in online courses

I have some invitations pending for December and will publish the
schedule when it is complete. Thanks.

Karen Cozart

Coordinator, Distance Learning Programs

College of Arts & Sciences