Dear MAC Members,
If you receive this, it means my computer problems have been solved. Today was the MAC NEWSLETTER deadline, and I am still short of articles. PLEASE, officers, get your columns in ASAP.  I can accept material for a few more days, but in order to meet our publishing deadline, I will have to go with the material that I have in-house by THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 17.  There can be no additional delays.

I know you're busy. But take a moment to share some bit of news with your fellow MAC members.  It's our best way to reach everybody at their convenience.   E-mail me with your articles at [log in to unmask]  Please remember to write MAC NEWSLETTER on the subject line.

Thanks,
I know I can count on you.