Hello everyone,

The online discussion group will meet on Thursday March 3 at 3:30.
Norman campus will meet in Ellison Hall 132, and Tulsa will meet in
1J10, Schusterman. I am arranging to video conference with Tulsa.

Agenda for the meeting is discussion and demonstration of the new course
management system, Desire2Learn. If you haven't heard yet, the Provost
has approved the adoption of D2L for the Fall 05 semester. I expect that
many of you will have questions about converting materials previously
stored in Blackboard and WebCT.  We'll address those as well as discuss
the product's new and very improved features.

I look forward to seeing you all next week. Thanks.

Karen Cozart

Coordinator, Distance Learning Programs

College of Arts & Sciences

University of Oklahoma