Dear OWP Friends:

You are invited to this year's Dr. Diane Holt-Reynolds Writing Marathon to be held on Saturday, March 12th at 10:00 a.m.  We'll meet in the lobby of Collings Hall (that's the education building) and have a writing prompt there.  Then we'll break into groups and explore various cafe's and/or coffee houses and/or restaurants around Norman while writing and reading with our cohorts.  Around 1:30 p.m. we'll meet back at Collings Hall to regroup and have a final reading.

This invitation is not limited to OWP members!  Anyone who would like to attend may do so!  For a general head-count, send an email to Mindie Dieu, [log in to unmask], to let her know you'll be there.  Pass this along to your fellow writers and friends. See you Saturday!

 Mindie Dieu

We find comfort among those who agree with us, growth among those who don't. - Frank A. Clark
Without data, you're just someone else with an opinion. - Lord Kelvin