Dear Colleagues in Oklahoma Writing Project,

I would like to invite each of you to attend the public lecture of Dr.
Michael Apple planned by the Department of Instructional Leadership and
Academic Curriculum as part of the celebration of the College of
Education's 75th anniversary.  Dr. Apple is an internationally known
scholar of curriculum theory.  We anticipate a talk that will challenge
and stimulate our thinking.  The lecture will be held on Monday, March
7, 2005 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. in the Great Hall of the Sam Noble Museum in
Norman, to be followed by a reception and book signing. Dr. Apple's
books will be available for purchase from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the
museum.  There is no charge to attend.

Priscilla Griffith

Reading is the original virtual reality experience. --Wishbone

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.  --Groucho Marx

Priscilla L. Griffith, Ph.D.

Professor and Chair

Department of Instructional Leadership and Academic Curriculum

University of Oklahoma

820 Van Vleet Oval, Room 114

Norman, OK 73072

Tel.:  405-325-1508