Times New RomanAnnouncing two new health profession programs for both undergrad and professional school students:   Tanzania - August 2-22 - Med/dent/opt/public health/PT/vet/pharm. Costa Rica-Nicaragua - July 3-16 - Veterinary and Dental Both of the above offer supervised, hands-on clinical experience and financial aid.     More info at www.ISLonline.org.   Please refer students to 0000,0000,FFFFwww.ISLonline.org for specific information to fit your Academic Calendar.  If “ISL” doesn’t ring a bell, see below about us…..   ISL sends medical/dent/opt/public health/PT/vet/pharmaceutical teams to countries in Latin America, Central America, and Africa.  We include pre-health students on our teams as a way of preparing the next generation of international medical care-givers.  Students receive supervised hands-on experience, health related seminars, and financial sponsorship.   Listings of university, professional, and student references available upon request.  Over a 12 year period we’ve fielded over three hundred teams and annually provide health care for 15,000 of the underserved. Good luck, PDC '05