Hi OurMedia colleagues,

A while back I told you about a new research network and our first meeting in March: RICTA - Research on ICT with Aboriginal Communities.

The meeting was hosted by Keewaytinook Okimakanak, a tribal council in Northern Ontario, Canada with videoconference links with 10 sites across Canada. The meeting report is now on the RICTA website:

www.ricta.ca

It includes the meeting minutes, a report from the RICTA visit to Deer Lake First Nation, the meeting evaluation and bios of the RICTA members.

Please circulate this info to other lists and people interested in this topic.

Thanks,
Susan

Dr. Susan O'Donnell
National Research Council