Those of you who remember June Richardson, long time, teacher consultant from Duncan will want to know of her death on April 21 in Duncan.  She taught 52 years and stayed active for years after her 1990 retirement.  She may have been one of the pioneers in that first class of consultants at OU under Francis and Martha with Terry Phelps and Joy.  Am I right?

Regards to everyone from me.  I've consented to do a workshop in the Austin, Texas area for former Pat Henry principal and writing project cheer leader, Lisa Robinson. Hope to go down August 10 to help them kick off the year. So all the TCs out there who came to Pat Henry as part of our grant, your influence is still being felt.  Thanks!

I did a workshop for about 50 parents in conjunction with the Young Author Conference in Lawton last weekend. They were wonderful and it is the most enjoyable workshop I do!  OWP helped me start The YAC  in the late 70's and it is still going strong.  Some of you were part of that first one so another thanks to you for helping build a firm foundation!  We had Jerry Pallotta from Boston and I loved that Yankee accent and humor!  I highly recommend him for anything to do with literacy and children.
The end is near.  The end of second semester that is!  You can make it.
Lillian Johnson OUWP'81