Subject: concerns for MAC members in the path of Hurricane Dennis

 Dear MACers,
Thank each of you who held us in your good thoughts.  Dennis was MUCH gent ler to me than Ivan was and though still lonlier and scarier than I would like on any given day I am SO grateful to have kept 100% all the way through and to have very little clean up to do the day after and that Dennis was faster moving on land (makes it do less damage) and the eye did not come here.  Thank you all!  We'd love to hear from any other MACers who were in Dennis' path or abroad during the bombings in London.

E-K.