Hello All!
I'm alive and well, back in Michigan.
I was in London (International Hall at Russell Square) before the bombing but on the day of the bombing I was in Dublin. We did have more than 300 students across London on that day and they were all safe when heads were counted. (Only four students opted to return home after the bombing.)
I was one of the three instructors for a Study Abroad Program from Michigan State University. I took my group of students to Ireland after being in London for two weeks.
We are safe and appreciate all of your good thoughts.
I'll see you in San Antonio and give you all the details.
Sandra (Sam) Combs Birdiett
CAS Director of Multicultural Affairs
Michigan State University
344 CAS
East Lansing, MI  48824-1212
(517) 355-3410 (CAS office)
(517) 432-9245 (JRN office)
(517) 355-7710 (fax)
(248) 496-7680 (cell)

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D.

Associate Professor &

Gaylord Family Endowed Professor

Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication

University of Oklahoma

395 W. Lindsey   Room 3510C

Norman, OK   73019-4201

PHONE: (405) 325-5227