Dear Everyone,

OU Improv! would like to thank all of you who voted for us as Best Local Performance Art Group in the Gazette's Best of OKC contest. Though Lyric Theater came in first, it was great for us to be in the running.

Another of the people alot of us were rooting for came in first in his category: Congratulations Matt Brown from Lyric Theater for best local actor who ought to be in the movies.

Thank you and we hope to see you at our first show Aug 27 in Meacham auditorium.

Marcy.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.

If you want more information about OU Improv! practice times, and workshops, or are interested in becoming a Hard Core Member go to http://lists.ou.edu and sign up for [log in to unmask]