Ali:
I think this is an excellent idea, especially since we will be on the
West coast.  There is still time to put together panel ideas.
Perhaps someone can structure one that would honor the distinguished
heritage of Clint Wilson Sr. and the tradition of the black press.
-Meta
Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs &
Gaylord Family Endowed Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
395 W. Lindsey   Room 3510C
Norman, OK   73019-4201
PHONE: (405) 325-5227
FAX: (405) 325-7565
E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]
President-elect, SWECJMC
Join us for our Fall 2005 conference in Greeley, Colorado  See
www.swecjmc.org for more information and updates.