Below is a message from Rayna Andrews, a new MAC member who was at Xavier.  We can thank the God of our knowing that she got out!  Would Lillie and the Texas member resend the info about the programs at their institutions to Rayna at [log in to unmask]?  Would anyone who may only be able to help individuals even if their U. does not have a program call and/or email Rayna?  I don’t have any more information about her or what she needs/wants than what she has said below.  Let’s help her.  We are such a great, resourceful, supportive group of folks.  Rayna, it you have the working email addresses of other MACers who are affected, please send them to the list or Meta directly ([log in to unmask]).

Blessings all.  The Creator has a plan.  All will be well again one day.

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

http://home.earthlink.net/~daufin

www.mylegacyforlife.net/thedaufin

www.sohotaxes.net/daufin

It's really scary, I am in Houston right now.  It is nerve racking because this was my last year at Xavier University and now I'm looking for another institution.  If you know of any schools who are taking Katrina victims please let me know.  My number is (504) 931-5038. (email = [log in to unmask])

Dear New MAC member are you Ok?  We are praying for you and concerned about your welfare.