Rayna, I can't get through on that number.  The distressed line signal
is all I can get.  Is there another number at which those of us with
resources for you can reach you?  I am leaving the U. now so if you need
to, please contact me at the other email and/or phone number okay
(334.270.8052, [log in to unmask])?  Blessings

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.