Hello everyone,

Don't forget we have a meeting tomorrow at 8pm in the Scholars Room! We've
got lots of exciting things coming up to talk about, including our campout
at the Little River Zoo, Trick-or-Change, and our fundraising event with OU
Crew, Row for Humanity.
 Here is the info on the campout that I sent out earlier--if you're
interested in coming, please come to the meeting tomorrow and bring your
$35! (Make checks payable to OU Habitat for Humanity.) I also have some new
information: in addition to the evening tour/hike, there is a morning one as
well. Also, they have some animals that they will bring out for us to
touch/pet/cuddle/play with at some point. Finally, I've been told that in
addition to tents, they will try to have a number of cots available as well
for those who want to use those--but you still need to provide your own
sleeping bag/pillow/whatever. Dress comfortably, including shoes you can
walk in. We'll cover all this at the meeting tomorrow--if you can't make it
but want to go, please let me know by email and we'll arrange to get your
money. The following is from a previous email:
 At our last meeting, quite a few people expressed interest in doing an
overnight campout at the Little River Zoo (a wildlife reserve off Hwy. 9).
We have scheduled this for Fri. Oct. 28-Sat. Oct. 29. The cost is $35/person
and includes dinner that evening and breakfast the next morning, as well as
a guided tour of the zoo and its animals Friday night. They'll set up tents
for us, or you can sleep under the stars, with the animals. You would need
to bring your own sleeping bag/change of clothes if you so desire. This is a
great opportunity for Habitat people to get to know each other and have some
fun as well. If you're interested (and you didn't sign up on the list at the
last meeting), send me an email with your name and phone number on or before
this THURSDAY, OCT. 13. We'll collect payment at the next general meeting
(on which more details soon), or if you can't make it there we'll figure
something out. 14 people so far have said they're interested, and we need at
least 20 people to do it, so tell all of your friends about this as well!
Direct any questions to me, [log in to unmask]
 -Clint