To all Improv Fans-

  Be thankful - O.U. Improv! is at it again!

  Saturday, November 19th is the Thanksgiving show you have been waiting  for.  Don't spend another Saturday in your squeaky recliner  watching football - give thanks and come enjoy some hilarious  improvisational comedy!  O.U.Improv! (Obviously Unrehearsed  Improv!), OU's best and oldest improvisational comedy troupe, will be  giving a FREE - yes, free! - performance in the Scholars Room on the  third floor of the Union at 8:00 p.m. So bring your turkey giblets,  your sense of humor, but probably not your small children - some  material may not be suitable for all audiences.

  Once again (now write this down on that cornucopia-shaped message pad your mom gave you)

  O.U.Improv! Performance
  Saturday, Nov. 19th at 8:00 p.m.
  Scholars Room, OMU (3rd floor)

  One more special note:  O.U.I.! has an opening for press  coordinator for the troupe.  This means we're looking for someone  to help out with press releases, mail like the one you're reading now,  etc.  So if you'd like to be involved in improv, but the thought  of getting onstage makes your mouth drier than grandma's stuffing,  contact us at the e-mail address provided below.  Enthusiasm is  required; experience is not.

  For more information or to make special arrangements, please contact us  at [log in to unmask] or visit us on the web for more info at  http://www.ouimprov.com.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.

If you want more information about OU Improv! practice times, and workshops, or are interested in becoming a Hard Core Member go to http://lists.ou.edu and sign up for [log in to unmask]