Dang, Will!  Great job!

I'm bummed that I couldn't make the meeting, but I am available to
help count.  I'll need to know what time you want to do this, though.

Remember the short story workshop a few weeks ago?  I attended and
became acquainted with Leslea Newman who is on the faculty at a
school back east where they offer a MFA degree in writing.  I'll
check into that, too.  I think I may even have a brochure.  To whom
do I report my findings?

Questions, questions...

Thanks again for your hard work.

--Jocelyn