From: Tanna
Date: Dec 5, 2005 7:33 AM
Subject: [wowlbt] Vagina Monologues 2006
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello all,

We need your help with Vagina Monologues! Auditions
were this last
weekend and we had a low turnout and have extended the
deadline. If
you or anyone that you know is interested, please see
attached for
more information and contact myself (Tanna) at
[log in to unmask] or
Elspeth Mckinzey at [log in to unmask]

The Society of Women Students and Supporters would
like to invite
you to participate in the 2006 production of The
Vagina Monologues
at the University of Oklahoma.

Auditions and interviews for cast and crew for the
2006 College
Campaign at the University of Oklahoma Society of
Women Students and
Supporters benefit production of The Vagina Monologues
was scheduled
for this last weekend but the deadline has since been
rescheduled.

You may pick up an audition/volunteering packet in the
Women's
Outreach Center on the second floor of the Oklahoma
Memorial Union
or get your packet at the auditions.

We are seeking: Actresses, Sign Interpreters,
Co-directors,
Technical Crewmembers, Volunteers and Artist
submissions for Art
Show, Production Assistants, Graphic Designers,
Musicians, and
Publicity Volunteers

To schedule Special auditions and interviews for
those unavailable
on the 3rd and 4th, For further information or
accommodations on
basis of disability please contact Elspeth Mckinzey at

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Yahoo! Personals
Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Yahoo! Personals for free ------------------------------------------------------------

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.