I would like to thank once again to Local Committee members of Ourmedia V for all their efforts for the Conference and Conference report, it was great to know you all, learn from you all. And I would like to thank particularly to all media activists including the Voices, who were there, and gave me such strong feeling that something meaningfull is taking place all around the world to change the things for the first time in my life...

I wish you all, a happy new year and I hope it brings more peace and less poverty, disasters, wars etc.
sevda alankus
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">John Joshva Raja
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: thank you

Thank you Mr Asish for forwarding the report to the Ourmedia group and also for your complete cooperation in organising OM 5 Conference. We were indeed happy to see many of you here in Bangalore though we missed a few of you. For me the whole programme was a grant success in spite of a few last minute changes. We thank all the volunteers who helped the participants of the conference. Special thanks go to Dr Leela Rao for her cooperation and help in organising this consultation. We are indeed grateful to the organisers for selecting Bangalore to be the place to hold this conference. We wish you a grand success for the next conference.
with regards and New year wishes
Rev Dr Joshva Raja

Rev Dr Joshva Raja
Associate Professor and Chairperson
Department of Communication
United Theological College, 63, Miller's Road, Bangalore -46
Phone number office - 0091 (0) 80 23333 348/ 23330502
Phone number residence - 0091 (0) 80 23545307
Fax number - 0091 (0) 2333 0015
email - [log in to unmask]
website - www.utcbangalore.com
other websites that I have are - www.interfaithinteraction.org