Good News/Bad News:

Bad News First:  I haven't been able to find anyone to pick my kids up from school, so I will be unable to attend the meeting.  :-(   I trust that those of you who are able to go will emerge victorious!  I await the report of how it all went.

Good News:  In a bit, I will email to the list the spread sheet of the "research" we've done/.

Somebody please print it and take it along.  Sorry to be so last-minute, but I've had internet issues all weekend.  c'est la vie when you live in the country...

--joc