Spring Newsletter Deadlne February 3, 2006

Dear MAC Colleagues,

Happy New Year.  It's time for the next edition of the MAC Newsletter. Please submit your copy and/or photos to me as soon as possible.  Our last issue had more material than we had space for, largely because of the requirement to print the minutes from the business meeting in San Antonio.  That won't be a problem this time, so I am fairly confident I can get everyone's material into this upcoming issue.

To do that, I need your copy.

The deadline for story submission is Friday, February 3, 2006.

Please e-mail your stories to me at:

My phone is 323 343-4212 (pst)

Remember to put MAC NEWSLETTER on the subject line, so I can identify the e-mail--otherwise it is not likely to be opened.

I'm looking forward to a wonderful year. We have some new features coming up, including "Faces & Places" which will showcase the latest news of what our members are up to.  Look for it.

Thanks
Tony Cox
MAC Newsletter Editor