Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that the CAS Online Discussion Group will meet
Tuesday, January 24, 3:00-4:30pm, Ellison Hall, 220. I'll be out of the
office at a conference, so Ian Lubin will be leading the discussion. Ian
will demonstrate the new look of our website, and solicit input on what
we can do to improve it for our faculty and students.

I hope your Spring semester is going well so far. It's been a busy week
here. Just as an FYI, we have 90 sections of 61 courses online this
semester with 1800+ students. That's a good thing!

Thanks!

Karen Cozart, Director

Arts and Sciences Online Program

The College of Arts and Sciences

The University of Oklahoma

Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Website: http://www.ou.edu/online <http://www.ou.edu/online>

Phone:  (405) 325-7943

FAX:  (405) 325-5710

OFFICE
1656 Cross Center Drive, Bldg. D, Smith House 121-A
MAIL
633 Elm Avenue, Room 323
Norman, Oklahoma  73019-3118