I'm writing in support of the Spring Writing Symposium.  I've presented there for the last two years and also work at the college now, running their writing center.  The SWS is a rollicking good time and hopefully will continue to grow as it has with each year since its inception.

They don't pay presenters, but lunch is usually included and afterwards there is a poetry reading at Santa Fe Cattle Company.  Food, wine, and poetry after a good day of networking with writers and teachers and teachers of writing... what could be more aligned with OWP values?

Even if you're not presenting, I hope to see you there.  Call me with any questions 701-5029, or send me an email.

Mindie Dieu, Class of '04