Hello fellow TC’s and Writing  Enthusiasts!
On her way to Muskogee, Janis  pondered her endless “to do” list and
suddenly remembered:
Tuesday, January  17th is the postmark deadline for the Write to Win
contest!!   Not only that, but Monday is a holiday… no mail on the  16th!
Diligently, she searched the names  and numbers in her cell phone and found
the lucky winner, me.  I have the  honor of reminding all of you that the
deadline for the writing contest is  Tuesday, January  17th.  (The airport post
office stays open 24 hours and will postmark the 17th right up until midnight.)

So don’t forget to mail in your Write to Win  entries, along with their cover
sheets!!!
Janis also wants you to mail in your  own writing for the teacher category.
She knows you all have writing (at  least in your portfolios) so find your
favorite and send it in!!!   Pleeeeeeeaze, send in your writing.  Afterall, how
can we ask our students  to take risks if we do not set the example.
Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day  …  and Happy Writing!
Shelly