Hello fellow TC’s and Writing Enthusiasts!

On her way to Muskogee, Janis pondered her endless “to do” list and suddenly remembered:

Tuesday, January 17th is the postmark deadline for the Write to Win contest!!  Not only that, but Monday is a holiday… no mail on the 16th!

Diligently, she searched the names and numbers in her cell phone and found the lucky winner, me.  I have the honor of reminding all of you that the deadline for the writing contest is Tuesday, January 17th(The airport post office stays open 24 hours and will postmark the 17th right up until midnight.)

So don’t forget to mail in your Write to Win entries, along with their cover sheets!!!

Janis also wants you to mail in your own writing for the teacher category.  She knows you all have writing (at least in your portfolios) so find your favorite and send it in!!!  Pleeeeeeeaze, send in your writing.  Afterall, how can we ask our students to take risks if we do not set the example.

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day …  and Happy Writing!

Shelly