-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Fw: deadCENTER Film Festival Intern Program
Date:     Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:31:29 -0600
From:     J. Madison Davis <[log in to unmask]>

Here's something maybe of interest for the PW list

    From: Melissa <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Date: Mon, Jan-16-2006 10:33 PM
    Subject: deadCENTER Film Festival Intern Program
    Greetings!

    The 6th Annual deadCENTER Film Festival is pleased to offer internship
    opportunities for qualified students.  The festival was recently named
    the ?Top Festival in Oklahoma? and is listed as one of the ?Top
    Regional Festivals? in the Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide.
    Since experiencing massive growth in the last two years, the festival
    now has offices, staff and a constant correspondence with emerging
    filmmakers across the country.

    Attached is a flyer with detailed information about the internship
    program.  As someone who works with the arts and students every day,
    we would appreciate your assistance in notifying your classes about
    this opportunity.  For more information about the festival, please
    check out our website at www.deadcenterfilm.org.  Feel free to contact
    me with any questions about the program.

    Thank you for your attention,
    Melissa Scaramucci
    Program Director
    405.627.7595