Dear Colleagues & Friends,

This is a personal note about some service Spirit has laid on my heart to do.  I do not want to trouble or impose on you and I want this communication to be appropriate.

I am an ASU SBDC Nxt-Level™ Entrepreneur program graduate.  I also support the ASU Trust Fund for Excellence, and the Scott Billingsly III Scholarship Fund and other non-profit organizations with the desire to support them more as I prosper, so I think this reasonable.  If you are not interested, please delete this message now and forgive me for adding to your mailbox crowd!

If you haven’t deleted…I have a project to help prosper, develop and support aspiring, new, and seasoned entrepreneurs who are dedicated to quality service, integrity and race/gender equity -- no matter what their goods or services.  If this notion appeals to you, please call me at my home office (334.270.8052) for the details and please tell/forward this note to everyone else you know who fits this description and may be interested. That’s all. Thanks if you’ve read thus far.

I am centered in gratitude.

Sincerely,

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/

Want More Energy? Relaxation? Motivation?: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

Afrocentric Photoart Calendar:

http://www.nappynewyear.com