Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Thanks-

Jim Sernoe

940-397-4391

Dr. Jim Sernoe

Midwestern State University

Chair, Mass Communication Department

"There is always one more imbecile than you counted on."

     Author Unknown

Midwestern State University's Mass Communication Department is accepting
applications for a full-time faculty member with experience in two or
more of the following teaching areas:  public relations, advertising,
radio-television programming, speech/voice and diction, newswriting,
and/or editing.  Responsibilities will also include
department/university service and scholarly/professional activity.  Rank
and salary will be determined commensurate with the successful
candidate's experience.  Master's degree in a related field required;
doctorate preferred.  Professional and teaching experience desirable.
The department offers a variety of courses across the discipline leading
to a broad mass communication degree with specialized minors in print,
broadcast and public relations.  We are highly student-oriented, and
faculty are expected to be accessible to the students.  The university,
with a Carnegie master's level I classification, has about 6,400
students and is growing.  Submit a cover letter highlighting your
experience and career goals, C.V., and names of at least three
references to Professor Jim Gorham, search committee chair, B125 Fain
Fine Arts Center, Wichita Falls, Texas, 76308.  Screening of applicants
will begin no earlier than March 20.  Applications will be accepted
until the position is filled.  MSU is an EEO/ADA compliance employer.