Adilson and all

What an interesting reunion. I was also at the Videazimut meeting in
Sao Paolo along with many other names that still pop up in media
activist circles. These include Dirk Konig, sadly no longer with us.

FYI I also have a large collection of VHS material that was sent in
for the selection process for the last Videazimut meeting, the final
one in South Africa. It is a great record of alternate and struggle
video.

It will remain around as long as I have cupboard space for it.

regards

Tracey

Tracey Naughton
NYAKA
Communication for Development Consultant
201 Somerset Hall
239 Oxford Road
Illovo     2196
Johannesburg