Adilson and all

What an interesting reunion. I was also at the Videazimut meeting in Sao Paolo along with many other names that still pop up in media activist circles. These include Dirk Konig, sadly no longer with us.

FYI I also have a large collection of VHS material that was sent in for the selection process for the last Videazimut meeting, the final one in South Africa. It is a great record of alternate and struggle video.

It will remain around as long as I have cupboard space for it.

regards

Tracey

Tracey Naughton

NYAKA

Communication for Development Consultant

201 Somerset Hall

239 Oxford Road

Illovo     2196

Johannesburg