Hey Everyone!
    I'm having the time of my life working on my  portfolio for National
Boards. Wheee, this is fun!
    I'm trying to vary what I use for documentation  that will prove I am a
collaborator and leader with the Oklahoma Writing  Project. If you've seen any
of my workshops or perhaps your students attended a  workshop I did for Write
to Win... and you would be willing  to jot down a few lines about how that has
impacted student  learning, I would be eternally grateful. To help your
memory, my  workshops included: "Getting Students over the Fear of Getting Up
Front" (my  first one, not in popular demand), "Scaffolding Student Writing for
Assessment  and Beyond" (we did the Read-Around), "Researchers of the Round
Table" (a  collaboration with Kelly Courtney-Smith, Sarah West, and last summer,
Mindi  Dieu), "Writing Workshops" (a collaboration with Claudia Swisher).  My
student workshops have been "Powerful Paragraphs" (candy kiss web) and "How to
Find a Poem."
   If you can help, please send no more than a paragraph within  the next
week or so.
   Hope all is well with each of you and your classrooms!

Thanks,
Shelly Unsicker