When you have made your reservation, please send an e-mail message to Dana Loy ([log in to unmask]) so we can keep track of how many to expect. See you at Roman Nose!

Date: Friday evening, Feb. 24 and Saturday until mid-afternoon

Place: Roman Nose State Park, 80 miles north of OKC

Cost: $61 + tax for lodge room. (1 double, 1 twin)

         $68 + tax for cabins (2 queens, 1 twin rollaway)

         Rates based on two adults

Roman Nose Reservations: 800-892-8690 (Jennifer)

Directions: 30 miles N of I-40; 4 miles N of Watonga on Hwy 8, then 3 miles N on Hwy 8A.

If you want to see more information about Roman Nose Park, go to touroklahoma.com, then to "state parks."