Kent,

I've got a partial list.  I'll find it on my 'pooter and post it in the next couple of days.

--Joc

On Feb 13, 2006, at 4:07 PM, Kent Graham wrote:

We're four weeks into the semester, which means that it's way past time for a get-together.

And ... there must be lots of new names needing to be added to this list, for PWA matters, and the Scribite list, for discussing the business of writing.

If someone among the PW seniors/graduate students will collect the names and e-mail addresses, I'll update the list.  And then ... we can announce the first meeting/kaffee klatsch or whatever...

Cheers!
~kent

p.s.
Contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]
~kg