Thanks to all who participated in our “MAC nomination slate.”  Now the ballots – the real things – are out.  Please vote your conscience.  Professional records of the candidates are available at www.AEJMC.org.

Remember that when you vote for more than one in a category, you essentially water down or weaken each for whom you vote.  So I would only do that, say for the Committee on Teaching Standards, where we have two MAC former division heads running.

If you do not already have a ballot, please call headquarters, as only official ballots will be accepted.

To my knowledge (and if I am wrong correct me and forgive me at the same time), the MAC division AEJMC ballot representatives are:

Vice-President – Barbara Hines

PF&R – M.C. Santana

Research – Carman Manning-Miller

Teaching Standards – Diana Rios & Federico Subervi

Respectfully,

Professor E-K. Daufin, Ph.D.

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

MAC Membership Chair

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/

Want More Energy? Relaxation? Motivation?: http://ekdaufin.isagenix.com

Afrocentric Photoart Calendar:

http://www.nappynewyear.com